FEatured EXTHERA PUBLICATIONS
- ExThera Medical’s update on the company’s Seraph® Microbind® Affinity Blood Filter at the Military Health System Research Summit (MHSRS) 2016
- Removal Of Cytomegalovirus From Blood By Heparin-Functional Hemoperfusion Media
- Removal of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) from Blood by Heparin-Functional Hemoperfusion Media
- PLOS One: Removal of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae from Blood by Heparin-Functional Hemoperfusion Media
- Qmed: Ebola-Fighting Technologies Come to the Fore
- A Rapid, Device-Based Therapy for Treatment of Ebola and Marburg Infections (September 14, 2014)
- Biomaterials as a Business: Moving Up the Food Chain
- Robert Ward, CEO, ExThera Medical Corporation, Berkeley, CA 94710
- Presented at the American Chemical Society Polymers in Medicine and Biology October 2013 Sonoma, CA
- Specificity of Adsorption in a Prototype Whole Blood Affinity Therapy Device for Removal of Staphylococcus aureus
- Robert Ward, Keith McCrea and Brooke Russell
- Presented at the Society For Biomaterials 2013 Annual Meeting and Exposition in Boston, MA April 10-13, 2013
- Abstract: Steven P. LaRosa and Steven M. Opal, Immune Aspects of Sepsis and Hope for New Therapeutics. Curr Infect Dis Rep 14 (5) 474 (2012).
- Paper: Inger Mattsby-Baltzer, Tomas Bergstrom, Keith McCrea, Robert Ward, Lars Adolfsson, Olle Larm. Affinity Apheresis for treatment of Bacteremia Caused by Staphylococus aureus and/or Methicillin-Resistant S. aureus (MRSA). J Microbiol Biotechnol 21 (6) 659 (2011).
- Abstract: Jonas Axelsson, Monica Ferreira, Lars Adolfsson, Keith McCrea, Robert Ward, Olle Larm. Cytokines in blood from septic patients interact with surface-immobilized heparin. ASAIO 56 (1): 48, 2010.